Races We Host
We organise and run two races each year, one in the summer and one in the winter.
In February our cross country race is part of the East Midlands Cross Country League which is open to all members of England Athletics Registered Clubs.
Our main race is in August when we host an open 10k race which is open to all ages and abilities from top level national athletes to first timers.
Entries for our 2018 race are open here:
If you are new to the event, this is a great 10K race with a history, formerly known as the Jägermeister 10K. Based in Nottingham; this is a fantastic opportunity to race within the Nottingham University campus and a great race whether you are a seasoned athlete or a beginner just starting out.
The main things you need to know right now:
- Race date is Friday 3rd August 2018.
- Start time is 7pm prompt and will be chip timed.
- The University of Nottingham Campus - located on the outskirts of the city close to the Nottingham Queens Medical centre. It can be entered from the North and East by the A52 Derby Road/Clifton Boulevard respectively, from the West by the B6464 Woodside Road and from the South by the A6005 University Boulevard.
- The Sports Centre adjacent to the start finish area is located in the North West part of the campus.
- Entry is open to athletes over the age of 16 (we ask that athletes under 18 are accompanied by a responsible adult).
Colwick Woods XC: