Rules & Races
1) Only fully paid members of the club are eligible and are automatically entered
2) Seasons bests will be taken from the results page for the previous year from November 1st to October 31st.
3) If no SB is available the time recorded in the first event of any distance is recorded as the SB and scores 1000.
4) Any race with published results counts
5) All competitors must take part in a minimum of 4 races.
6) All competitors must take part in races of at least 2 distances.
7) In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the number of times a SB has been beaten. If a winner is still not found, the Club Captain will decide the winner on 'merit'.
8) The scoring will be:
1000 points for equaling last year's SB in the respective distance.
Points will be added/deducted for beating or missing your previous year's season's best aa follows:
• 1 point per second for half-marathon
• 2 points per second for 10 miler
• 3 points per second for 10km
• 4 points per second for 5 miler
• 5 points per second for 5km
9) The winner will accrue the most points.